David W. Frey is a microcarrier, specializing in perishable time sensitive freight. Primarily we run coast to coast with an emphasis on the California market, providing truckload and LTL service in the Interstate 80, 5, 40, & 81 corridors.
Your freight will ride in a 53’ X 102” air-ride refrigerated trailer, Smart Way certified and CARB compliant, maintained to the highest of standards.
Currently we can provide you with the following:
- A gross cargo weight of 45,000 lbs. MAXIMUM.
- Usable inside length of 51’ 9.5”, inside width of 98”, inside height of 107” = 3,722 cubic feet.
- Refrigeration unit is a Carrier Vector 8500. Deep frozen capacity and fresh is controlled by modulation.
Micro-processor temperature logging and tracking thru CORETEX iBright monitoring.
- Limited multi-temp equipped, movable bulkhead with vents and 12 volt fan for frozen and fresh loads.
- Heater protection if required.
- Pallet jack, hand truck, trailer to trailer dock plate, and six load bars.
Other certifications and services:
- CDL Tanker endorsement. (for your Totes)
- FSMA trained drivers.
- Safe driver with three safe driving awards.
- $250,000 cargo insurance with reefer breakdown.
- Snow chain equipped, when required.
Our goal is to provide you with excellent service: on time, safe, environmentally sustainable, and at the correct temperatures. DWF's west coast trucking experience goes back to 1989 and operating authorities since 1992. If you need and value a microcarrier who will treat your product as if it's the only load, you will appreciate and understand the personal commitment and service DWF can provide to you. We're a microcarrier who loves west coast trucking!